Application for housing
Tenant selections are made in accordance with the laws and decisions of the government. Most of our apartments are ARA-apartments, so priority is given to those applicants who need the apartment most of all. In these apartments we use assets limits, if the applicant doesn’t fit in these limits, we can’t accept applicant as tenant.
|Number of persons||Assets limit|
|2||77 000 €|
|3||99 000 €|
|4||121 000 €|
If the size of household increases the assets limit raises 5 500€ per person.
Assets = market value – debts directed to assets
NOTICE! Attachments should only be delivered when the apartment has been granted.
1. Tax certificate, taxation
- the last precompleted income tax returns from applicants over 18 years
2. Monthly income
- no income: decision of social assistance
- unemployed: certificate of daily allowance from KELA or trade union (decision or last payment slip)
- working: salary certificate or last payment slip
- moving to locality: proof from the future employer about the start of work and salary
- retired: decisions of all payable pensions
- student: certificate of studying from all applicants over 18 years
- self-employed person: the latest financial statement and income statement form
- on maternity leave, nursing leave, leave of absence: statement of income before leaving work
- in the army: testimonial
3. Proof of deductions from income
- amount of student loans
- payable child support
4. Assets, if any of the movers owns whole or partly apartment/real estate or other wealth
- certificate of assets probable transfer price
- estimated sales value from real estate agent
- copy of deed of transfer if the real estate, apartment or other wealth is transfered
- statement of debts directed to assets
5. Other attachments
- certificate of pregnancy
- divorce verdict/proof of pending divorce
- notice of termination/eviction order/fixed-term lease
- report from health officer
- medical certificate
Fill in the application accurately, insufficient applications we cannot process.
Credit ratings are checked from all applicants. Bad credit history is not a direct obstacle to receive an apartment.
The application is valid for three (3) months, you can activate it again by calling to our office, telephone 020 331 311 or by e-mail email@example.com .
During the validity of your application don’t forget to inform us if you get an apartment from elsewhere.
Please remember to notify us if there is any changes in your application e.g. address, salary, phone number etc.
There is a security deposit payment in use, which equals to 1-3 months rent.
The security deposit will be refunded to the tenant when tenancy ends, if there have not been any problems with rent payments and the apartment has been well managed.